Know Your Customer is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Sales Director to join our team and play a key role in the driving of revenue in Singapore and South East Asia through the promotion of the business and marketing of products to new and existing clients.
- Work as part of a global sales team to implement and develop the marketing strategy, contributing to the annual business plan of the company in terms of growth and revenue for the SEA market;
- Drive revenue in line with pre-agreed annual targets, through the identification and establishment of relationships with potential new customers;
- Provide monthly management reports and sales targets for the SEA market;
- Develop deep knowledge of competitor firms within the SEA region and monitor their offerings as well as identify parties to form strategic partnerships;
- Develop an understanding of the client profile of our customers and which of our products is best suited to their needs, based on their understanding of the technical and security features of the products offered;
- Have or gain a detailed knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (“AML”) and Data Protection legislation for SEA as well as provide updates on proposed changes to such legislation;
- Have or gain a basic understanding of AML requirements for the other jurisdictions covered by the business with a view to cross-selling to SEA clients with a global presence;
- Work with the legal team on new customer contracts and ensure expectations of customer contracts are established, communicated and met;
- Work with the IT technical team to resolve any issues or address customer-specific requirements;
- Coordinate and oversee the holding of marketing events within SEA which may include attendance at promotional events as a representative of the company;
- Monitor and make proposals to the board of directors on pricing strategies specific to the SEA market in the context of market and economic developments.
- At least 10 years’ prior experience working in a compliance, sales, or marketing role within financial services;
- Banks and FSI client network strongly preferred;
- Prior experience with a tech start-up or compliance company a plus;
- Excellent academic background, ideally with a professional qualification;
- A quick learner able to self-manage, use their initiative and demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Candidates with prior experience selling Onboarding/AML/KYC solutions will be given priority.
Work from home would be the current position with potential for the successful candidate to build an office space over time. You may be required to travel to other SEA countries as demand requires.
How the application process works
- Please upload your CV along with a comprehensive cover letter stating how your experience would specifically adapt to this position.
- If the experience outlined in your CV and cover letter matches our requirements, you will be invited to a video interview.
We will only consider independent contractors, agencies please do not apply.