At Know Your Customer, we are currently looking for a passionate Marketing Manager to join our global RegTech company. The focus of the role will be to actively contribute and execute on the marketing strategy for the Hong Kong, Singapore and overall Asia-Pacific markets.
Overview of Role
As a Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include working in close proximity with the Head of Marketing to ideate, implement and monitor Know Your Customer’s marketing communications in Hong Kong, Singapore and APAC. You will also be required to monitor target KPIs and implement strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement and lead generation from SEO, social media, Paid and Organic campaigns. At times, you might be required to coordinate Know Your Customer’s participation at digital and in-person events and conferences across the APAC region and also liaise with multiple stakeholders within the business – especially across product, customer support and sales – to gain a deep understanding of the unique selling points of our solutions and the needs of our ideal customers.
Your responsibilities will also include the management of our social media editorial calendar to ensure on-going engagement and consistently drive growth among our APAC audience. We would also like someone who can play the role of the “brand police” and ensure consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
Written content support for thought leadership articles, press releases, social media posts, email marketing campaigns and other activities for the APAC region might also be required, as well as conducting competitive analysis and get to know the market like the back of your hand.
What we are looking for / Requirements
- Degree in marketing or a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience working in a marketing role (preferably in a B2B, agency or tech company)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A deeply analytical mindset to turn data and metrics into actionable insights
- Social media experience (preferably in a B2B or tech company setting)
- Experience managing and reviewing paid ad campaigns across Google and social media
- Experience facilitating both digital and in-person conferences and events
- Email marketing skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Experience in the Fintech, financial services or RegTech sector
- Advanced SEO knowledge
- Aptitude and interest in copywriting
- Experience with WordPress
- Graphic design and video editing skills, preferably with Figma and the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
How the application process works
- Please upload your CV along with a comprehensive cover letter stating how your experience would specifically adapt to this position.
- If the experience outlined in your CV and cover letter matches our requirements, you will be invited to a video interview.
Please only apply if you feel confident in your skills and your English is fluent. You will be required to demonstrate it during the interview.
We will only consider independent contractors, agencies please do not apply.