We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our fast-growing global RegTech company. As a member of the Know Your Customer development team, your daily contributions will be essential to help us build and continuously improve our suite of digital products, making them the best they can be for our customers. You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects and collaborate with team members from all over the world.
Overview of Role
As a Software Developer, one of the key responsibilities of your role will be to work on module design and documentation, working with business analysts and architects to increasingly improve and build on our existing suite of products. As part of your day-to-day tasks, you will be required to deliver on specific development assignments and participate in software code reviews and process improvements along with the rest of the team. Finally, you will work closely with quality control and deployment teams to perform extensive integration testing.
How the application process works
- Please upload your CV along with a comprehensive cover letter stating how your experience would specifically adapt to this position.
- If the experience outlined in your CV and cover letter matches our requirements, you will be invited to a video interview.
Please only apply if you feel confident in your skills and your English is fluent. You will be required to demonstrate it during the interview.
We will only consider independent contractors, agencies please do not apply.
- 3+ years of professional experience with C# and .NET technologies stack
- Understanding .NET Multithreading
- Strong experience with SQL Server, writing raw sql queries and using ORM frameworks
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies (MVC, Web API, .NET Core)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Some experience with Message queues
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to write clean and reusable code
- Team-oriented mindset
- Azure Cloud Services experience
- Familiarity with distributed systems patterns and techniques
- Knowledge of code profiling, optimisation, and analysis tools