At Know Your Customer, we are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our fast-growing global RegTech company. As Senior Software Developer, your daily contributions will be fundamental in building our state-of-the-art SaaS products in the digital onboarding and anti-money laundering space.
As a Senior Software Developer, your key responsibility will be the development of Apps and backend Services in C# based on the team’s on-going set of priorities. Additionally, your tasks will include on-going code reviews and analysis of code segments to ensure accuracy and correct functionality of our vast range of digital solutions. As part of a vibrant and fast-paced team, you will be working in collaboration with numerous colleagues and will be able to assign tasks to relevant team members to ensure all deadlines are met.
How the application process works
- Please upload your CV along with a comprehensive cover letter stating how your experience would specifically adapt to this position.
- If the experience outlined in your CV and cover letter matches our requirements, you will be invited to a video interview.
Please only apply if you feel confident in your skills and your English is fluent. You will be required to demonstrate it during the interview.
We will only consider independent contractors, agencies please do not apply.
- 8+ years of professional experience with C# and .NET technologies’ stack
- Proficiency in .NET Multithreading
- Strong experience with SQL Server, query profiling and execution plan analysis
- Web Development experience in .NET technologies (MVC, Web API, .NET Core)
- Experience with modern frontend development (WebPack, any of Angular/AngularJs/React/Vue)
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of code profiling, optimisation, analysis tools
- Understanding of network protocols and experience with traffic analysis
- Familiarity with distributed systems patterns and techniques, microservices architecture and communication
- Experience with cloud-based applications and deployments
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to write clean and reusable code
- Team-oriented mindset
- Fluent in English
- Experience configuring and building CI
- Experience working in Microsoft Azure