At Know Your Customer, we are currently looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer to join our fast-growing global RegTech company. As Software Test Automation Engineer, your daily contributions will be fundamental in ensuring the high quality of our state-of-the-art SaaS products in the digital onboarding and anti-money laundering space.
As a Software Test Automation Engineer, your key responsibilities will include the automation of our regression manual tests suite as well as developing auto-tests to cover new functionalities of our product. You will also be required to report bugs and verify bug fixes on an on-going basis. As a member of a highly vibrant and distributed team, you will be participating in daily QA meetings and weekly estimation meetings, collaborating with other team members to clarify and resolve questions blocking functionality testing. The ultimate objective of your role will be to help us ensure the Know Your Customer’s suite of products is the best it can be.
How the application process works
- Please upload your CV along with a comprehensive cover letter stating how your experience would specifically adapt to this position.
- If the experience outlined in your CV and cover letter matches our requirements, you will be invited to a video interview.
Please only apply if you feel confident in your skills and your English is fluent. You will be required to demonstrate it during the interview.
We will only consider independent contractors, agencies please do not apply.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- Good knowledge of C# and OOP
- Experience with the following tools, technologies and approaches:
- Selenium Webdriver
- BDD approach and Specflow
- Nunit 3
- PageObject pattern
- Experience in REST API Automation Testing
- Experience with Git
- Good spoken and written English proficiency
- Result-oriented and highly proactive approach
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Experience in UI and API automated testing
- Strong communication skills
- Availability for full-time work during CET business hours