At Know Your Customer, we are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our fast-growing global RegTech company. As Software Test Engineer, your daily contributions will be fundamental in ensuring the high quality of our state-of-the-art SaaS products in the digital onboarding and anti-money laundering space.
As a Software Test Engineer, your key responsibilities will include searching, identifying, reporting and documenting potential bugs in our suite of products. Your tasks will also include general bug reporting and bug-fix verification. You will be updating and creating testing documentation, including test-cases, check-lists, bug-reports, etc. As a member of a highly distributed team, you will be expected to participate in daily stand-ups and estimation meetings as well as interact with a variety of colleagues to deliver plans and estimations for assigned projects.
How the application process works
- Please upload your CV along with a comprehensive cover letter stating how your experience would specifically adapt to this position.
- If the experience outlined in your CV and cover letter matches our requirements, you will be invited to a video interview.
Please only apply if you feel confident in your skills and your English is fluent. You will be required to demonstrate it during the interview.
We will only consider independent contractors, agencies please do not apply.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Knowledge of software testing approaches, types, methodologies
- Experience in writing of testing documentation
- Experience in requirements analysis and design
- Strong spoken and written English proficiency
- Ability to investigate and solve problems
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience in API testing