2. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting an updated version on this Site. Your use of this Site following such amendments constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as amended.
3. In these Terms, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to Know Your Customer Limited, with registered office at 12/F V-Point, 18 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, with company registration number: 2291235 and includes a reference to our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or licensors.
4. USE OF THIS SITE
You must not do (or attempt to do) any of the following acts, nor assist others to do any of the following acts:
– use this Site for any activities which breach any applicable laws or infringe the rights of any third party.
– use this Site to post or transmit information or material that is defamatory, abusive, offensive or vulgar.
– knowingly transmit any viruses or other computer programs that may damage or interfere with this Site.
– tamper with or modify this Site.
– use this Site to send unsolicited electronic messages.
5. TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT
We and other parties (as applicable) own the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks (“Trademarks”) that are used or displayed on this Site. You are not allowed to use any Trademark used or displayed on this Site without our or such other parties’ prior written consent.
Materials on this Site are protected by copyright. You are not allowed to modify, reproduce, store in a retrieval system, transmit, copy or distribute these materials (or any part of them), or use them for creating derivative works or in any other way for commercial or public purposes without our prior written consent.
6. DISCLAIMER AND NO WARRANTY
The information and materials contained in this Site, including text, graphics, links or other items are provided “as is”, “as available”. We disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to information or material contained on this Site, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. We make no warranty or representation regarding your access to this Site or any content accessed via this Site, including without limitation: (i) that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted and error-free; (ii) that this Site and/or server is free from viruses or harmful components; and (iii) that any defects will be corrected.
7. LINKED WEBSITES
We are not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this Site (“external websites”). Your access to and use of an external website is at your own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access and use. By providing hyperlinks to an external website, we shall not be deemed to:
– endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third party or the services or products it provides on the external website, or
– have any form of cooperation with such third party and the external website. We are not a party to any contractual arrangement entered into between you and the provider of any external website unless we expressly specify or agree.
8. TRANSMITTING OVER THE INTERNET
Due to the nature of the Internet, messages may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission. We are not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities beyond our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and other transmissions you send.
All information submitted to us via this Site shall be deemed and remain our property and we shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this Site provides to us through this Site. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by us having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
10. DOWNLOADING AND OTHER SECURITY MEASURES
We do not represent or confirm the following (or any of them):
– that this Site will be available and meet your requirements;
– that access to this Site will not be interrupted;
– that there will be no delay, failure, error or omission or loss of information in transmission;
– that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive or otherwise inappropriate properties will be transmitted; and
– that no damage will occur to your computer system.
You are solely responsible for the following:
– adequate protection and back up of data and equipment;
– undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and other contaminating or destructive or otherwise inappropriate properties; and
– keeping your personal information secured from unauthorized use.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event will we be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this Site or any external websites or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if we, or our representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or contract, including without limitation negligence) arising out of or in connection with your use of this Site.
13. GOVERNING LAW
Use of this Site shall be governed by laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any disputes arising from these Terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Courts.
Those who choose to access this Site from locations other than Hong Kong are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.