Claus Christensen is the CEO & Co-Founder of Know Your Customer.
A visionary entrepreneur and executive, Claus has been active in the IT industry for more than thirty years. After starting his career as a software developer, Claus has served as CEO of multiple tech companies. His vast array of previous experiences includes founding a technology company that develops email server infrastructure products for 60,000+ global customers and serving as VP Electronics at Thielert Aircraft Engines, designing the digital engine management system for small aircraft and military drones.
Claus is a regular contributor to leading industry publications, including Finextra, Regulation Asia, Silicon Republic and Fintech Futures, Claus and a recognised expert in the anti-money laundering and financial regulation space and a senior lecturer of the Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE)’s RegTech Course.
Selected speaking engagements and media appearances include:
- Host of RegTalks, an interview podcast exploring the world of RegTech and financial regulations
- Senior RegTech Lecturer for the Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship (CFTE)
- Microsoft BEAT Special – SMB Forum in Hong Kong in April 2022
- RegTech Summit APAC 2021 & 2022 alongside speakers from HSBC, DBS Bank & Mox Bank
- Digital Banking Asia event in December 2021
- European Union’s Digital Finance Outreach event for Ireland in 2020
- PayPal’s Speaker Series (October 2020)
- World Savings & Retail Banking Institute and the European Savings and Retail Banking Group (WSBI-ESBG) Online Event (July 2020)
Claus is a regular contributor at leading industry events across the globe and has actively participated at Hong Kong Fintech Week, Singapore Fintech Festival, Paris FinTech Forum, Sibos, Asian Financial Forum, Financial Innovation Business Conference (FIBC), The International Compliance Association Compliance Festival, and Lendit Europe.