When approached manually or with traditional methods, periodic KYC and KYB reviews are often delayed.
What, in an ideal world, should be a continuous cycle of repeated tasks, turns into a stress- and risk-inducing backlog of ever-growing (and ever-ignored) reviews.
Luckily, there is a better way. With the right guidance, compliance teams can implement a virtuous circle where periodic reviews are seamlessly performed on an on-going basis without disrupting the client relationship. As customers are remediated continuously, financial institutions do not need to hastily throw additional resources at the problem when an audit identifies an issue.
Teams can thus rely on a controllable and predictable process.
This white paper explores:
- Recent fines related to lapses in periodic reviews by financial institutions
- Comparison of non-automated vs. automated procedure flows
- The main benefits of automating KYC and KYB remediation procedures
- Key considerations when implementing an automated KYC remediation process
- Helpful checklists and tech tools to make your remediation process a success
Last updated on May 4th, 2023 at 03:25 pm